Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Brian’s Reflection: Thursday, Oct 9, 2008



Imagine all the people living life in peace.
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.
I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one.


- John Lennon, Beatle, born on this day, 1940
[ note: Sean Oko Lennon, his son, was born on this day, 1975]


Ohhhhhhh, Oh O, Oh OOOO Oh! Can’t you just hear it??!! The song, I mean.

If you have a minute or two today, focus. Focus on Peace. Be a Dreamer. There must be a lot of us, yes?

Noon today, whichever time zone you are in: Stop, Centre, Focus on the reign of Peace throughout the World.

Then: do whatever we can to extend Peace around us. One greeting. One contribution. One Smile. Intent is worthless without a deed, just as Faith is dead without works.

John also said: I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people.

Me too. I believe in Justice, Fairness, Acceptance, Compassion. Unity.

Rise, Freaks of the World!

Brian+

No comments: