Monday, January 10, 2011

Brian’s Reflection: Monday, January 10, 2011


Peter Marshall: During the War of 1812, Captain Oliver Perry made the
famous statement, "We have met the enemy and..." What?
Paul Lynde: They are cute.

Peter Marshall: Will a goose help warn you if there's an intruder on your property?
Paul Lynde: There's no better way!

Peter Marshall: In "Alice in Wonderland", who kept crying "I'm late, I'm late?"
Paul Lynde: Alice, and her mother is sick about it.

Peter Marshall: Prometheus was tied to the top of a mountain by the gods
because he had given something to man. What did he give us?
Paul Lynde: I don't know what you got, but I got a sports shirt.

Peter Marshall: It is considered in bad taste to discuss two subjects at nudist
camps. One is politics. What is the other?
Paul Lynde: Tape measures.

Peter Marshall: What do you call a man who gives you diamonds and pearls?
Paul Lynde: I'd call him "darling"!


Paul Lynde, the very “out” (especially for the 70s and 80s);
Hollywood Square personality; he died on this date, 1982


I know. I’m being lazy! But, laughter is VERY good for the soul (and apparently for the body)

Enjoy!

Brian+

No comments: