Monday, May 14, 2012

Brian’s Reflection: Tuesday, May 15, 2012




AIDS is not just God's punishment for homosexuals;
it is God's punishment for the society that tolerates homosexuals.

Christians, like slaves and soldiers, ask no questions.

God himself preserved the Bible, and brought it down through the ages.

I believe that global warming is a myth. And so, therefore, I have no conscience problems at all and I'm going to buy a Suburban next time.

I do not believe we can blame genetics for adultery,
homosexuality, dishonesty and other character flaws.

If you're not a born-again Christian, you're a failure as a human being.

Textbooks are Soviet propaganda.

Jerry Fallwell. Enough said. He died on this date, 2007.


Here you are. A guide for your day ahead on how not to be a Christian, or a compassionate Buddhist, or a person whose life is ruled by Love.

Simple. And, if you are a pray-er, you might want to pray for evolution for us all … that human harts may turn from stone to flesh.

To be candid, I am glad that Jerry has “gone on”. I hope he is having an eye-opening Journey!

Brian+



No comments: